Wednesday 26 November 2014

#InMyStudio.... 100Faces continues...

So in order for me to finish my 100faces project by the end of December (which is the plan).  I have worked out that I would have to do about 2.2 #TeaBagGirls a day.  I've decided to wake up early every day to work on them before life, school and work happens.  That way stealing moments #InMyStudio.  If I count up the extra hours of painting that gives me everyday - it's crazy not to do it.  Next week, starts my December work schedule and I have a full work schedule again because we are in shooting season and everyone must be paid before Christmas and everything must be done for end of year shut down... so the pressure is on.  So I would like to continue with this project and other works and my courses before I loose complete perspective and I don't want to let work consume me... So far so good this week and I'm ahead of schedule...

I accidently gave #15 away as a gift (oops)
I will never finish at this rate...



17, 18, 19 and #20

This was originally #18 but I wasn't happy with her so I put her aside, almost in the bin.
The next day I came back and reworked her... 
completely saved her and I think she might be a new favorite of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment