Thursday 30 April 2015

#InMyStudio - #1FaceaDay - April you kicked my butt!

I'm not going to kid you - April kicked my butt good and proper.

I arrived here at the end of April, 2 days late.
I played catch up most of the month.  But I'm okay with it.  I have to be.
This project is a mammoth undertaking for the whole year.  And some months will be tough.
Did April throw me some curve balls - yes.  I started April strong with my hands, in class and everyday.  But half way through I had so much admin, sending out packages, post office wars, family visitors, events and the second half of April was brutal. Together with some days, where I had no desire to paint and actually just couldn't produce anything.    So I played with clay instead.
I considered including them here but then changed my mind.

But for now - goodbye April.  As tough as you were I still absolutely love what came through this month.  Some of my absolutely favourite pieces in this project.

#1FaceaDay - you continue to challenge me, mature me and push me to grow.

Thank you and let the journey continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment