Saturday 4 April 2015

#InMyStudio...1FaceaDay and finding rest.



This morning I woke early to get my chores under way and I wanted to do a bunch of stuff before life happened.  I also wanted to get my art done while the house was still sleeping.

My latest thing,  is I tend to start a piece off with a continuous line drawing.  I think I'm addicted to it.  I love them a lot and could quite easily leave them here.  Sometimes I do.
But today I wanted to play with color and my aim was to do no blending.
It's harder than you think.  Esp. if blending is something you do by default.  Such fun.

We had a full day out.  But the afternoon was free to nap, rest and play.
I did all of the above.  I love these times at home together because we get to have every meal together and we connect so deeply!  Really treasuring these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment