Saturday 7 July 2012

Brave Faith...

With my word for 2012 being BRAVE.  And with the new movie coming out called BRAVE.  I thought to paint a brave red head... I also know the most incredible little red head and her name is Faith... So let me introduce you to... Brave Faith.

 I know her hair is very neat and not true to the BRAVE movie or to the real Faith.  But I was testing the waters with red hair... so far so happy.  I love that this painting is a alittle different but I kind of love her, she's regal and looks pure of heart.    This is a tiny painting too so it was tough going.  I plan to do a red head with crazy curly hair... coming up next!

2 comments:

  1. I know the brave Faith of which you speak.
    Love the present regal calm Brave Faith but looking forward to the curly-haired sweet Brave Faith too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thanks Allie. I will keep you posted. <3

    ReplyDelete