Monday 23 July 2012

Monday Blessings...

I had a crazy busy weekend.  I had so many little odd jobs to get behind me... like a bit of sewing, finish some paintings before they get shipped, finish mosaicing my second table in the kitchen, my homework for week 5, help with school projects, washing and a mountain of ironing.  I didn't stop all weekend.  I finished last night at about 10pm with everything ready for the week ahead.  It was pretty awesome to wake up this morning and life was in order and I was ready to face the week on the front foot and not the back.  Was it worth giving up my whole weekend for... ABSOLUTELY!! Let's hope I can maintain life this week and keep it in order.  While out this morning - I found this beautifully painted wall and yes, my heart is feeling full of blessings at the moment!  #Graditude.

No comments:

Post a Comment