Thursday 5 July 2012

My one word for 2012...

Some of my Instagram buddies encouraged me to choose a word for 2012. I always find these kind of challenges difficult. Another buddy said - it would just come to me... The word that keeps coming up for me over and over again the past while has been...


This year seems like it's all about bravery for me.  Trying new things.  Having the courage to share them out loud.  It has always been easier to just quietly go with the flow but this year has really been about making choices and stepping into those things.  I guess it's in the stepping out, that delightful unexpected and unexplained things happen.  And when you start to listen to the whispers calling you - it takes courage and bravery.  I don't think being brave comes naturally to me.  Maybe it doesn't come naturally to any of us but I do believe, that we are called to it!

2 comments:

  1. I have just hit a point in my life where I have to be brave. Your post resonated, thank you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased about that. Good luck and hope you find your brave and courage too!

    ReplyDelete