Tuesday 31 July 2012

#Openstudioworkshop

I have been keeping a lookout for another online course since I finished my Jane Davenport course called Supply Me, which completely changed my life.  I learnt so much about supplies and facework.  I haven't had a great budget this year to do online courses at my leisure also the supplies needed for these courses are expensive.  But I have been saving for this one new one.  It's Misty Mawn's online mixed-media course, called the Open Studio Workshop.   I'm dying to do it.  It not only covers drawing and painting but also paper-clay sculture, poetry, photography and art journal work.  It's a 6 week course but with my current schedule and new demands, I am not going to put myself under any pressure to do it all in 6 weeks, I have until January to work through the material.  But I am booking it today.  I am hoping to do some of it before my trip because I think some of the material will help me with my studio time there.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've been enjoying Misty's book, so I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now online courses are becoming very popular. Many websites offer very essential courses. But some online website takes care properly their students. LEED AP Exam Prep this website is such kind of website. You will learn more from this website.

    ReplyDelete