Monday 28 October 2013

Collections...


 Oh my - I'm so thrilled with my frames and these beautiful pieces.
I found the perfect frame for my little Lorraine Lewis Original "Chicken Love" when I first saw her on Instagram I loved it!  I can't believe she's come to live with me!  I've placed this beautiful piece on my mantle so I can see her everyday!  My daughter calls her "Mother Dove" a character from one of her stories!  Love!

On the right side is my Misty Mawn postcard collection.  Two of these are originals, one I bought and one I received from Misty in the postcard swap.  All these other beautiful printed cards are the cards Misty has generously given over the year... since meeting her in Italy!  I love the frames I have been collecting for each of these cards!  This amazing collection went up this weekend!

Such beauty, I tell ya!

Feeling so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment