Wednesday 25 March 2015

Remembering Italy...

Sooo I've been taking a slow meander through my memories of my trip to Italy last September and October.

I have taken my time to blog about it and in hindsight I am so pleased I did.  Recapping after almost 6 months has been truly wonderful and it also allowed time to pass and really see the impact Italy had on me this time around.

All I can say is I'm totally blown away realising how profound this time has been on me since.

And how grateful I am for the memories, the treasures I came home with and the photos...

So blown away.

Please feel free to meander down my memory lane too.

FlowrsinItaly - Take 2 2014


How awesome is the picture with the clock tower in the background.

2 comments:

  1. she works her way into your heart, into your being, and never leaves. italy is magical that way

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh how i love meandering such beautiful memories, thank you for sharing, it's a delight to go back and remember! xxx

    ReplyDelete