Sunday 7 June 2015

Beautiful CherryBlossoms #InMyStudio....

20"x30" CherryBlossoms on Canvas Board
I started this one in the week while I was waiting for my Scarlet Thread piece to dry.
And after spending the day in Hermanus with sweet Annie, Amina and Corks - I knew when I got home I wasn't going to delay getting into my studio.

What a joy to work on this Mixed Media - I think I might be in a little collage mixed media mood.
As I've said many times before... it's a beautiful place for me to linger and play.
I always find delightful surprises there...
Long may I be surprised and find joy in this place.

I love the theme of three.
But I think this might be one of my favourite threes I've done.

2 comments:

  1. I love this. I feel a strange kinship with the central figure as I guess I have experience the sisterhood in a whole new way the last few months. Without them I would be lost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I have loved watching your girlfriends support you. It's been pretty remarkable. I do love the way the other two seem to be surrounding her and holding her close. But the middle one has a strengthen all on her own. <3

      Delete