Sunday 28 June 2015

#InMyStudio - AntlerGirl... at last.


For the past year - I have wanted to try this.
Paint a lady with Antlers.
I don't know why I procrastinated on it.
I guess I was finally ready.  And I have to say I'm totally in love.
I still have a ways to go and I know I want to do something creative with this...

Not sure how I will go yet and I can't wait to do and share more but so far... I'm stoked!

Most of the work I did #InMyStudio this weekend was working on tidying up my blog and catching up a little on Project 40 and continue with #1FaceaDay.  I was quite keen to finish unfinished pieces but I didn't get there... but I know I will.

I had mountains of washing and wet washing because it was so cold this week, monthly shopping together with starting to put things aside for our road trip... yup we have 5 more sleeps until we head out... let the packing begin!

We still have much to get through this coming week... much grace is needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment