Saturday 20 June 2015

#InMyStudio.... Embracing Job's Tears...

Embracing Job's Tears
I can't tell you how I loved doing this piece.
We happily journeyed together for a good few days and that hand... 2 days solid.
We worked, reworked and reworked.
I studied other artists hands to guide me and eventually it came right....
The slightly elongated fingers... love.
The beautiful Job's Tears beads are my favorite beads of all time.
They remind me so much of my beautiful Momma and my childhood.

After Corks showed me how to paint beads - I love doing them and watching them come alive.
Painting this piece made my heart sing and I remember why I love this so.
Seeing all the lessons come together from all the years was pretty joyous.
I can't tell you how grateful I am for all the teachings.
I'm longing to do more....

No comments:

Post a Comment