Thursday 4 June 2015

Guess who got mail....

I have no words right now.  I can't believe it's finally here.  This incredible parcel took almost 7 months to reach me.  And I still can't believe it arrived.  I ordered these two pieces from my dear sweet Friend Renee last year but we had both given up hope that it would ever arrive.

I am thinking our postal dilemma is being worked through... receiving this parcel this week has given me much hope.

Which means too things... I can start receiving mail again and start collecting pieces and supporting fellow artists again.  Something I love doing.

Totally overjoyed this side of the world.

As for my incredible parcel - I'm blown away by everything Renee does.  The piece at the back stole my heart and seeing her in real life - took my breath away.  I'm so grateful that these pieces were not lost to me or the world.  Thank you dear friend.  Sacred treasures.

♥♥♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment