Sunday 6 December 2015

#1FaceADay - A little TeaBagGirl video...


I've decided for December #1FaceADay,
I'm doing #TeaBagGirls all the way.  That way killing two birds with one stone.
I'm still 49 away from finishing my 100Faces project.  And these 31Faces for December, will add to that project perfectly - leaving me with just under 20 to finish.
I want to finish that project too.

I will frame up the next 31 differently in smaller groupings.
I'm really looking so forward to that.

Getting sooo excited to end both these ventures.
A mighty undertaking.

2 comments:

  1. It didn't go viral. It's me watching over and over and over again. Love. Trying to see your brush and the load of paint. Remembering Italy when you were....blending and blending oil with a tiny brush. It's all good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh thank you my friend. All I can say is I'm so very grateful for growth. Having you and Misty and studying how you used acrylics helped me so much. And now I'm not afraid of the paint anymore. (hahaha) I love painting this small it helps me be more expressive. <3

      Delete