Friday 4 December 2015

Schools out...


It was a Happy Friday - not only was it break up day but I also got to nap for a few hours {bliss}.
It's the end of our school year.  And it couldn't have come at a better time.
We are more than a little tired, all of us.

I was so keen to start a new piece of art.
And I grabbed my last canvas piece... Eeeeck, I need to get to the art shop!

And I had so much fun with this little piece.
Corks and I sat up painting until midnight, a perfect way to start off the school holidays... creatively.
I love painting with my girl.  Our styles are completely unique.  We know we want to paint something together but are a little nervous because of this fact.
But we are definitely going to give it a bash these holidays.

I'm still experimenting with hands and I think this piece might have the most hands I've done on a piece.  We continue to journey together.  But for the first time, they are feeling part of my pieces and part of me and I'm not feeling so completely overwhelmed by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment