Thursday 14 June 2012

Finding a moment to be still...

Picture

I have had a good week in terms of my routine and getting up early and I guess having a new routine that starts off this early is always an adjustment.  I'm finding I am a little exhausted.  This week has also been particularly cold and has made functioning at full capacity a challenge.  Today was a tough day but I managed to plough through and tick off most of my admin nightmares.  I am happy to say they are all behind me.  Which has completely freed me up in many regards, esp. mentally.  I had a few other challenges today which left me crawling onto the couch next to the fire for a good ol' fashioned afternoon nap.  Whenever I get horizontal on the couch with the blankie, I either have my girls snuggling up close or I have these two furry friends find their spot.  I guess this was just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment