Monday 11 June 2012

Monday Morning Mayhem...

Of course... what's a bit of Monday without a bit of mayhem. That's what happens when you make Sunday impromptu memories and throw all your responsibilities aside. I must have been too exhausted to prepare for the next school week... let alone remember it. I think I might have even completely forgotten that it exsisted. Is that even possible??? To completely forget about school lunches, uniforms and even to set my alarm to wake up early to write my #morningpages. What is going on??

Needless to say I totally started my Monday off on the backfoot... the girls were running aorund with their hair on fire. I bolted out of bed and dashed here and there. Thank goodness, I managed to get them out the door on time. I had an hour of quiet to compose myself and get back on track... Phew - note to self... "remember there is usually a Monday after Sunday". I spent the morning working, as Monday is my working day. However, today I had a lunchtime pick up call for Corks and I had a surprise for her... our dear friends Carolyn and Katy were in town and we were meeting them for lunch. Corks and Katy go back 4 years now, exJhb buddies and have become good friends through the years. Pleased both our families are now in the Cape.


No comments:

Post a Comment