Wednesday 13 June 2012

Little Ree finds a home...

Picture
So today Kitty bolts into my bedroom and says... "I know you have lots of orders to fulfil but please can I also put in an order, I really would like a girl too". I burst out laughing and gave her a big hug... after all it's a good day when your biggest fan wants to place an order.

After much procrastinating I finally settled down to my paint brush and canvas'. And once I got started I sat there for hours. I have to make good with the daylight hours. So I managed to finish two miniature pieces today. I am so stoked. When the girls got back from school, Kitty rushed into my studio and helped me name Little Ree. She helps me brainstorm most of the names for my girls. But this one was love at first sight for her. She loved her short hair and dreamy closed eyes. Two characteristics I had been dying to try for ages. She almost had a heart-attack when she found out that this little one was going out into the world. She begged me to keep Ree in my studio. I knew right then that Little Ree had found her home... right there, in Kitty's heart. I know this for sure, this is exactly how I would love people to find the right #girl for them... love at first sight. There has to be something about the #girl that speaks or sneaks right into their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment