Friday 22 June 2012

Time is not my friend today....

What do you do when you have no control on time and when the little people in your life are growing up and developing at such a rate that it almost takes your breath away.  And with each new day, new year and new stage - you know things will change and some things will never be the same again.  We have such little precious time and I want to make the most of every moment that we have together as a family living under one roof.  I want to make memories... deep ones that will last a lifetime.

Tonight we hit another landmark... My little big girl went to her first real highschool teenage party and I watched her get dress and ready - she's beautiful.  And it's a scary world out there and I am afraid to let her go into it sometimes but even though I know I must - I find it difficult.  But she did good and it was a good party and a good introduction to the big world out there.  I am proud of her and of the young lady she's becoming.  I am so aware that in 4 years time she will be finishing school and going off to university or maybe travel the world, who knows... but life as we know it - will be forever changed.  Here's to stolen moments and to living purposefully and to making each moment count.


No comments:

Post a Comment