Thursday 21 June 2012

Flowrs went live today...

About a month ago I stumbled across Weebly, a free website design tool esp. for people like me. :-D.  I have been silently tinkering around and learning how to drive this design tool, that together with starting my new blog.  Both of which are new territories for me.  I found the blog very limiting in Weebly, so after much thought, I decided to go with Blogger for this section of my website and I am already enjoying this decision.  Today I not only settled on my blog, but also the templete and design of my site.  I feel it's a better representation of who I am.  For those of you who have been following my slow progess, I hope you like the new changes I made today.

I guess I have been shyly waiting to officially "launch" my website and I have just been slowly letting people know about it.  But today the word got out... my dear friend Mel, let all her arty buddies know.  So appreciate the shout out Mel.  #Hugs

For all of you who visited today for the first time...  Thanks for the kind comments and trusting you will find your way back here soon.

4 comments:

  1. welcome here, with kindness + loveliness + flowers xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rachel, for your well wishes. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhh. . . it's beautiful in your world!!!

    ReplyDelete