Tuesday 12 June 2012

It's a beautiful day...

Today I remembered to set my alarm to wake up for my early #morningpages. I cherish this hour quiet time. It's my time! My time with my Great Creator. The school run went smoothly this morning, I am happy to report. I don't have library duty at school for the next few weeks because its stock-take time and holidays are looming... so I have been able to get to the early gym class. I am still nursing my ankle a bit... but it was a brilliant class. I headed home and headed straight for my studio... I have these delicious canvas' waiting for me. It just makes me so happy knowing I am going to paint today! I have a few designs in mind and I can't wait to get started. I have the house to myself today and it's quiet and peaceful. What a treat. This day is feeling perfect and I am so grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment