Saturday 23 June 2012

Precious stolen moments...

Digz and Kitty had a date tonight and they 
had been planning it all week.  There was much excitement all afternoon.  They very sweetly plan little surprises for each other for their evening out.  Kitty made Digz cards and spent all morning making them and Digz got her a polo-fleece jacket. The biggest part of that was that it's PINK.  All her, of course.  They had a really special evening together.  Nothing better than father/daughter quality time.


While the other two were out, we made use of our time too... we put our running shoes on and hit the road, we got to ran a little 5km's together.  How stunning that we can do this together.  I always promised myself that I would stay fit and healthy so that I can keep up with my girls.  Everytime I do something like this with them - I am grateful for that promise I made myself.  We got home, tidied up, made supper and ate together.  Some serious chatting going on and lots of teachable moments.  I love these stolen cherished moments together.  We got ready to meet the other two to take in a family movie together.


What an excellent day.

No comments:

Post a Comment