Friday 15 June 2012

I wish these had been my words...

I follow Syda from Kreativenotions on Instagram and she wrote and posted this little poem and I wish I could have come up with those words myself... I think this might describle exactly how I am feeling at the moment. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am almost 40. I am not sure. But I really liked it.

This year, I feel like I am walking into a new season and learning to fly all over again while I am trying new things. It feels like something has shiffed inside of me and at times have wondered if I am even the same person inside and as I keep taking new breaths, I realise I am still ME. And this is OK, as I try to find peace in my new place, where I am right now. Thanks Syda for this post... glad to know I am not in this alone. #hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment