Wednesday 27 June 2012

Sweet Willow finds a sweet home...

My Sweet Willow has found herself a sweet home... she is going home to rest with a very creative and beautiful person and placed on her Studio wall.

I find it hard saying goodbye to any one of my pieces but especially this one... Willow was the first girl I named and one of my original girls.  She is special.  I love that she has spoken into my client's heart because that's my heart for every piece I do... that they will be a source of creative inspiration and a joy to look at every day.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, there is something so special about her, she stole my heart from the moment I saw her! She will be treasured, of that you can be sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no doubt and couldn't think of a better Art Studio to belong in... #hugs.

    ReplyDelete