Wednesday 13 March 2013

#InMyStudio... Closeness...

#Closeness - 16"x20"Canvas Board
I just loved my figure work piece so much from last week, that I immediately decided to do another one about #Friendship / #SisterLove.  It's coming along nicely...  The face work is so tiny that I'm using a 00 brush for the detail work.  The nose detail was miniature but I loved every minute of it.  It's still a work in progress and I still need to decide about the background and whether I will include arms or not etc.  Hoping this will continue to evolve... as for the beautiful dresses... I used the stunning napkins that Sharon sent me... Thanks Sharon.  It gives me a feeling that these two little ladies are #ChinaDolls.

3 comments:

  1. You are welcome and I just have to say, they do look just like two little China Dolls. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my friend... I saw you also made some posts about your painting... I'm off to read about it. I'm inspired beyond words by your exceptionally creative piece... <3

      Delete
  2. Your pieces are all so lovely and this one is no exception to that rule! These beautiful ladies look so serene and beautiful. . .

    ReplyDelete