Saturday 9 March 2013

Ol' Bag... It's love for sure...


I love all things bags, shoes and scarves.
But I have long since curbed my spending habits when it comes to these lovely items.
Now I only attain them through gifts.  I've been that good.
My last bag, my hubby bought me, is an authentic handmade fabric sling bag,
made by a lovely artist from Cape Town.  I have loved this bag so much and I have used it the most out of any of my handbags.  But every now and again I see one and it's just love...

And I found this one, this week... 
and I have just ordered it... just in time for Winter.
I am completely in love with it.
It's a lovely Jeanne Oliver Design and from what I can see is also handmade...
Look at that lovely Flowr on the side of the bag!!!
This is a complete spoil.  I have had some funds in my dollar account,
from sales I have made through the months.
{Part of me feels like I have to justify this, maybe just to myself,
that in some way I am worthy of this spoil}
:-)
Can't wait for this to arrive!!!

Love this beautiful Emerson Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment