Tuesday 26 March 2013

My heart is soaring today...

I have really been pushing myself to finish this piece before I leave on holiday.  She needs to dry while I am away... I can't tell you why it's meant so much to me to finish this piece.... it took so much from me.  But in a good way!!!
I am thrilled that she's finally finished.
I am celebrating tonight...


All my packages PostOffice ready.   I've put together Misty's mini package including her postcard... I hope she loves it.  And my SisterLove package is all packed and ready.
Happy heart tonight!!!  Just feeling so grateful!!!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning... I LOVE this so much... the beautiful faces... expressions... collage and the birds... all gorgeous...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenny. That means so much to me. <3<3

      Delete
  2. Have a wonderful time on your vacation - your piece is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! We had a wonderful holiday too. It's always wonderful to get home. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. It´s beautiful, keep going!

    ReplyDelete