Wednesday 13 March 2013

#InMyStudio - Delightful Play and drawing up...

20"x30" Canvas Board

After so much fun and enjoying my figures this week... I can't stop...  I've had such a delightful response to my ChinaDolls / Closeness and my MotherDaughterLove / Wearing my Heart on my Sleeve piece.  I thought it would be fun to do a canvas with many ladies and girls on it (inspired by Sharon... who asked us if were painting along with her with her amazing piece... So I know my piece isn't the same... but it sure is going to be fun).  On this piece I will include arms and some birds.  These three canvas actually go so wonderfully together... as they run with the same theme.  I absolutely can't wait to work on this piece.  I know I'm being naughty but creative play is trumping everything at the moment InMyStudio and I know it shouldn't... I have postcards to do, a monochromatic portrait waiting for me, a self portrait and also a few commissions drawn up and ready for painting... But I promise to get to it as soon as I've finished playing...

No comments:

Post a Comment