Wednesday 13 March 2013

#InMyStudio... PostCard Swop


On FacetoFace workshop Misty introduced a PostCard Swop.  At first I thought we would create Postcard images/prints from the work we did through the course... but that wasn't what she meant.  We have to create postcards from scratch and send them to people on the mailing list... almost like PenPals.  Well, I have to say I just love love love the concept.  Who doesn't love receiving post or postcards.  And... wow imagine receiving an original piece of ArtPostCard.  So blown away by the idea.  Well today I found this set of 20 ready cut cards and I took all 3 sets they had in store.  I think it might be something I continue to do through the year for birthdays etc.  One of Misty's assignments was to 8 mini paintings at the same time... an exercise in loosening up... so I have decided to combine my homework with this swop and kill two birds with one stone... I love the idea of sharing art with each other!  How amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment